Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Norwich Jelly - Monday 13th August 9.30-1.30
Monday, August 13, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (BST)
Norwich, United Kingdom
This is the morning session. We've split the day into two so you can either book the morning or afternoon or both. If you want to come to both, you need to book both.
Please note: Jelly means co-working. You need to bring a laptop and enough work for the morning/afternoon/day with you.
The King's Centre has a terrific cafe at reasonable prices: if you need to have an informal meeting during, before or after your session, this is a great place to hold it. Or invite a friend to join you for lunch in the cafe lunch before or after a session.
What is a Jelly?
- Jelly is a casual monthly co-working event, where homeworkers, freelancers, small business owners and office based people who want a change of environment once in a while can get together with their laptops once a month to have a change from their usual workplace, meet some new people and work together in a social environment.
- Jelly is mainly about work with a bit of chat, sharing ideas, helping others with business issues, passing on tips and maybe even collaborating on the birth of a new project.
- Jelly is not networking - the aim is not to meet new clients, pitch your business or try to sell - anyone blatantly doing this will NOT be popular. Jelly was started in the States and is now increasingly popular in the UK with over 30 active co-working groups already.
- If you ever feel isolated in your home office/work office and want to meet some other like-minded people in a different work environment, then Jelly is for you!
- You can come along for the morning, afternoon or whole day: whatever suits you best.
- There is space for 10 people.
- There is free wifi, ample power points, and a good mobile phone coverage. Plus a great cafe!
- The Jelly is FREE to attend: thank you to the King's Centre for making the room available free of charge.
- There are two good car parks nearby costing about £5/day - Rose Lane and Rouen Road. Alternatively consider coming by bus if you can, or contact us and we'll see if there is anyone else coming from your direction with whom you can share a lift.
- Norwich Jelly will be held on the second Monday of the month.
- Jellies are run entirely by volunteers and have no external funding .